How Do I Reschedule My Flight on Lufthansa?
The passengers of Lufthansa airlines have always been satisfied with the services it provides. You can enjoy several amenities on the flight, be it in-flight or online services. The airline provides the opportunity to the passengers to make the booking online, make the changes in their reservation, and the online check-in.
You can now make the required changes in your booked reservation if you want to. The passengers can sometimes get jammed in their work after they have made the reservation to their preferred destination, and then they have no other option left but to change the flight date in Lufthansa airlines. Not necessarily they will be aware of the flight change process. So, we are here to help them out with the process and the question “How do I reschedule my flight?” Let us see the process that is listed below.
The process of changing the flight in Lufthansa airlines:
- Launch your web browser to go to the official website of Lufthansa airlines.
- You will see the option of “My Booking” on the website’s home page. Click on that, and then you will see the drop-down in which you will have to enter the information like first name, last name, and the booking code.
- Then, click on “Find booking,” and this will open the list of itineraries you have booked with Lufthansa Airlines.
- You can now select the itinerary that needs to be changed. Click on the “Edit booking” tab, and then you will have to choose the alternate flight for you.
- When you have chosen that, you will have to click on the “Confirm flight” option, and then you will have to pay the fare difference between the two flights.
- At last, you will receive the confirmation email on the registered email address of Lufthansa Airlines.
This is how you can reschedule my flight on Lufthansa airlines. You can come in contact with the customer support persons to get more information on this. Well, you should go through the flight change policy if you are changing your flight on the same day.
Same-day flight change policy:
- The changes that the passengers are making must be for the same route and fly to a similar airport as per the original booking.
- The same-day change is not available for the tickets with long routes. You will have to pay the change in the fee and the difference in amount.
This is all about the flight change policy in Lufthansa airlines. You can get the help of customer support for more knowledge on this topic.