How to web check-in for Southwest Airlines?
Once the passengers have booked their flight tickets with reserved their flight tickets with Southwest Airlines, they must do a check-in for the flight tickets. Some of the passengers are unaware of the process of southwest airlines check-in and want to get familiar with the steps to web check-in. Southwest Airlines is one of the largest low-fare airlines that has a large number of flying destinations.
Before checking in to the airline, every passenger must go through the terms and conditions of Southwest Airlines. The southwest airlines check-in policy is provided by the airline to their passengers to avoid any blunder when not aware of such situations.
Here is the check-in policy of Southwest Airlines:
- The check-in can be done 24 hours before the departure time of the flight; as seat distribution depends upon the check-in, passengers can be the last to get a seat with random passengers.
- The check-in and boarding of the flight tickets depend on the flight tickets they have bought.
- If passengers need ‘Early-bird-check-in’ from the airline, it will cost you around $15 to $25 as it will automatically check-in before 32 hours of the departure time.
- In the case of a family with children, check-in comes under the A and B zone, where the whole family is allowed to sit together.
What is the process for check-in on Southwest Airlines?
Different processes will help the travelers check in to Southwest Airlines. Some of the processes are mentioned in the below sections.
Here are some processes that will help the airline check in to Southwest Airlines rendered by the airline.
Online web check-in of Southwest Airlines:
Whenever travelers have booked their flight tickets in advance to avoid the online rush and get the flight tickets of their choice, they will prefer southwest airlines check-in online. For the online princess, steps are mentioned in the below paragraph:
- Go to the official website of Southwest Airlines to any internet browser you prefer to use.
- After logging in to the airline, passengers must go to their ‘manage booking’ section.
- Enter the PNR information of your flight tickets on the tab prompt on the screen.
- When travelers reach the new page, they will look at different options from where they select the ‘web check-in’ section.
- Enter the ticket number and last name of the passengers on the new page. Click on the ‘ok button’ on your web check-in will be done by the airline.
- You will get the check-in information with the seats, terminal for boarding flight, and the boarding gate.
Southwest check-in through Airport:
If passengers are late, have not had their check-in beforehand, and have reached the Airport, then they can go to the help desk of Southwest Airlines, where they will give their luggage. Ask the staff or crew member to help you check-in manually. They will help you to check in to your airline. Also, there are booths available at the Airport for web check-in that travelers can use.
Check-in through mobile phone:
Keeping in mind the southwest airlines check-in time, if passengers are available to do the check-in by themselves and need a manual way to do it, they can use the Southwest mobile application. To follow the steps for mobile check-in, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Southwest Application on your mobile or if not available, download it from the play store or iOS app store.
- Log in with the valid account on the application. When the airline appears on the screen, go to the check-in option on the page.
- Enter the PNR information on the tab that travelers would have got at the time of reservation.
- Choose the seats if you want seats of your choice and pay the extra amount.
- Once the travelers have done the check-in, they will be informed through the mail and e-tickets with gate number, seat number, and terminal.
Official weblink: https://www.southwest.com
Regarding check-in, visit: https://www.southwest.com/air/check-in/