How long does a refund take with Vueling?
It is a well-known fact that you get them for lower prices when you book your ticket in advance. People mostly prefer to book their trips for months, especially if many people are going. But sometimes, unexpected events can leave you with a need to cancel your booking.
This is where Vueling Airlines refund policy comes into the picture. A refund request follows every flight cancellation, and whether you are eligible or not and how much money you can expect to receive back depends on these policies.
Vueling Refund Policy: Terms & Conditions
Although many passengers might not like this, the airline needs to keep these policies in place to ensure the proper functioning and maintain a steady balance between customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
- Despite their ticket type, all the passengers are eligible for a complete refund under the 24-hours booking cancellation policy. You need to cancel your booking in the first 24-hours of confirmation; if you do, you will receive a complete refund on your purchase.
- Passengers need to submit a Vueling refund request form to receive their amount; simply canceling their ticket will not guarantee a refund.
- If you booked your ticket under the Flex plan, you could get a full refund if you cancel within 48 hours of booking confirmation.
- Suppose you cancel after the designated free refund period. In that case, you need to have a justified reason to get a complete refund, such as a sudden serious illness, surgery, court summons, or a sudden loss of a close person. Under these cases, the airline will issue flight credits of the same amount, and you can use them to make future bookings.
- For passengers who have booked tickets under Optima, Family, or Time Flex fares, the Vueling Airlines refund policies allow them to get a complete refund in the form of flight credits if they cancel the flight within 48-hours of payment and booking confirmation.
The process to request a Refund from Vueling
Once you know about your cancellation options and cancel your ticket, you need to submit a refund request to get the amount you deserve. You can submit a request in the following way,
- Open vueling.com and load the airline's official home page.
- You will see the 'Your Booking' option; click it and enter your Vueling flight booking code, which you received in your confirmation mail, and then enter the email id you used.
- To submit a Vueling refund request form, select the 'Request Refund' option mentioned and apply once you retrieve your flight details.
Vueling will refund your money within 7 to 10 days after receiving your refund request
Based on your eligibility, you will get the refund back in your account or as flight credits. You can also apply through the customer support option. The support team number is available on the website, and they will be happy to guide you.