How long does the Cebu Pacific refund take?
The Cebu Pacific refund takes around 7 working days, and the Cebu Pacific refund time may vary based on the payment you have made while purchasing the flight ticket. If it is through e-banking, debit, or credit card, it may take a few days; on the other hand, if the booking has been done through cash, it may take more than 15 days.
How to apply for a refund in Cebu Pacific?
The online refund process is easy and accessible from your preferred location. The airline provides a digital platform on which you can go through the refund page and fill out the refund form to submit it to the airline authority. You can apply for a refund with the help of the below-written procedure.
- You can open the official site of Cebu pacific https://www.cebupacificair.com/.
- Then log in through your account, and the panel will show.
- After that, move to the manage booking tab and click on it.
- Now enter the booking reference number, and the last name, then click the submit button.
- The page will show you the list of flights, select your suitable flight and click on the cancel tab.
- Following the cancellation, you will get the refund option in which you enter all the necessary details in the refund form and click on continue to deposit it.
At last, you will get the confirmation code message on your registered email id along with Cebu pacific refund status number that will provide you the information regarding your refund timings, whether it has come into your account or not. You can enter the number on the airline's official site to check your refund status.
What is Cebu Pacific's refund policy?
The refund policy of Cebu Pacific is designed flexibly so that every passenger can claim the refund without any hassle. The Cebu pacific refund policy is made under the supervision of the senior authorities and maintains a decorum and trustworthy relationship between airline authorities and clients. You can go through the below-written refund policy to save your money from the extra deductions.
- According to the Cebu Pacific refund policy, the canceled bookings are entitled to be changed into a travel fund up to thirty days from the flight date. After this time, no changes can be made, and your booking will be forfeited.
- If you have claimed the refund within 24 hours of booking cancellation, then in that case, the airline will provide you the refund without the deduction of cancellation charges.
- If you have claimed the refund after 24 hours of booking cancellation, then therefore, the airline will provide you the refund after the deduction of cancellation charges.
- In the worst-case scenario, if your flight gets delayed or canceled due to weather conditions or technical issues, you can also apply for a refund, and the airline will provide you the money back to your account without any hesitation.
- In some cases, when your family member dies due to some medical reasons, and you are unable to catch the flight, which cancels your booking, then in that case, you can submit the supportive document related to the death to the airline authority. After that, the authority will verify your document and return the money to your account.
After all this, still, if you have doubts or queries regarding the Cebu pacific refund request, you can connect with the customer service executive via a toll-free number, which is available 24 hours and seven days. The executive will provide appropriate guidance so you can complete your refund process without hassle.