How Long Does it Take to Get a Refund from Iberia Airlines?
Here Is What You Should Know About Requesting a Refund: Iberia Airlines
Iberia has an extremely flexible refund policy that can help you find easy refunds from the airline. The airline understands the travel irregularities and prepares itself to face the cancellation. However, if you cancel your reservation due to a genuine reason and abide by its regulations, you can obtain a full refund.
This article can enlighten you about the Iberia refund request process and its general clauses. Dive in to learn about it in real-time!
Follow the Steps to Request an Iberia Refund
- Open the official Iberia portal to start the refund process.
- Navigate the Your Flights option and select it; a new drop-down menu opens on your screen.
- Choose the Manage Your Booking section and then provide the booking information.
- The information you provide includes the booking code and the passenger's username.
- Select the reservation you want to cancel and process the cancellation formalities.
- Agree to the prompted terms and conditions and proceed towards the payment page.
- If there are cancellation charges, you need to pay them and wait for completion.
- Click on the refund request link upon the transaction completion.
- The airline sends you the refund request updates on the registered contact address.
However, you must satisfy the Iberia refund policy introduced for your benefits if you want a refund. The next section can guide you profusely about the policy; keep rolling.
Refund Policy of Iberia Airlines
For your convenience, below mentioned are the essential refund policy that you must abide by:
- The refund policy depends on the fare rule applied at booking.
- The airline provides you a full refund if you cancel it within a day of the booking.
- However, if you miss the free cancellation period, the airline deducts the charges and refunds the rest of the money.
- Also, you can claim compensation if you are eligible for it and use it to book another flight in the future.
- The airline refunds the money within 20 working days, and the refund processing time also depends on the credit card's billing cycle.
- Iberia refunds the amount in the original payment form used by the passenger to pay for the ticket.
Now you know the drill behind requesting an Iberia refund and how you can avoid paying the excessive charges. Still need assistance? The Iberia customer service is willing to hear you out. You can even contact the airline, and the agents can process the refund on your behalf.