How Long Does It Take To Get a Refund from Loganair?
Loganair is known for user-friendly services and the best policies. If you book the ticket with Loganair and for some reason decide to cancel the ticket, you can get a refund anytime. Loganair generally takes 7 to 10 working days to process your refund.
However, loganair refund time can take quite a long time, depending on your payment method and bank type. In case you don't know how to apply for a Loganair refund, you can go through the detailed process explained below.
How to get a refund from Loganair?
One can claim a refund by visiting the official site of the airline or also by calling a Loganair representative. If you don't know the complete process, follow the quick steps below.
Get a refund from Loganair online.
- Head to the official website of loganair using any of your favourite browsers
- Now search for the manage booking section available at the bottom of the homepage
- Provide booking reference and last name, click on search
- Select the ticket you want to get a refund for
- Locate the refund request form and fill in the refund-related details
- After filling out all the required information, click on submit button
- The loganair team will then review the form, and depending on the fare condition; they will process a refund in 7-10 working days
By calling Loganair representative
If you don't find the online procedure feasible, call the loganair representative to share your refund request. You can call the airline and follow instructions to speak to the live agent. Now ask the representative if you want to get a refund for the cancelled flight. Provide them all the booking-related details, and if eligible, the loganair agent will process your refund in 7-10 working days.
So by following the process above and using the loganair refund form, you can get a refund from loganair easily. Besides, the above process applies to booking you made directly from loganair. In the case of third-party booking, speak to the agent directly to claim the refund.
Get Familiar with Loganair refund policy
- Loganair offers a non-refundable ticket; you can get the refund only if the airlines cancel your flight or the schedule changes for more than 5 hours to 2 hours and the passenger has the same day return flight.
- Loganair tickets are valid for one year from the flight date; the airline does not offer refunds for expired tickets.
- The airline first tries to rebook a similar flight in case your flight is cancelled. When rebooking is not possible, you are eligible to get a full refund.
- As per the loganair refund policy, if your flight is cancelled due to some extraordinary circumstances, you will not get any replacement and can claim a full refund. However, if you get a replacement with the same arrival time but don't accept it, there are chances you can lose to get a refund or any compensation.
- You can reject the replacement and opt for a full refund if the arrival time of the new flight is 3 hours more than the arrival time of your originally scheduled flight.
- Loganair offers refunds in the credit /cash form, and if you agree only, it allows a voucher.
By going through the content above, you must be clear about the loganair refund request process. If you still have any doubt or wish to know the refund status, you can speak to the loganair representative 24/7.