How long does it take to get refund from Singapore Airlines?
All You Need To Know About Refund Policy on Singapore Airlines
Getting refunds on your cancelled tickets can be quite a time taking and confusing at times. Besides, many passengers worry about their ticket purchase amount and get unable to apply for refunds. However, airlines such as Singapore Airlines let you make your refund request without any hassle. But what’s important is to understand the refund policy of the airline, so that you don’t face any issues with your refunds.
Therefore, if you have also made your reservations on the airline, and have no idea about the Singapore airlines refund policy, online refund process, COID-19 guidelines, then here’s what you need to know.
Important Guidelines from the Singapore Airlines Refund Policy
- As per its refund policy, Singapore Airlines offers you a full refund to its passengers if they cancel their bookings within the 24-hours of their purchase, and they won’t have to pay the cancelations fee as well.
- Passengers cancelling their non-refundable tickets will only get the taxes refunded. However, the refund will be credited to their credit/debit card that is used to purchase the ticket on Singapore Airlines.
- Also, if you cancel a refundable fare on Singapore Airlines, then you’ll be getting a partial refund or refund of the unused parts of the flight tickets on the airline.
- As per the Singapore airlines refund policy due to covid 19, the airline will provide you a full refund on your flight cancellations (if you choose to). However, the flight tickets must be eligible for the same and been cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Also, the refund will be provided in the form of travel credits, and they can be used for making reservations on the airline within a year of the issuance.
- The refunds will be provided within 15-20 business days after the refund request is made on Singapore Airlines.
Moreover, read further to know about how to make Singapore airlines refund request online.
The process to Make Online Refund Request on Singapore Airlines
- Visit the official website of Singapore Airlines in your web browser, and then scroll to the Manage Booking tab.
- Now, enter the booking reference number/e-ticket number, then the traveler’s last name or surname in their specific particulars.
- Hereafter, hit the Manage booking button to fetch the booking details, and then follow the onscreen instructions to fill up the refund request form.
For more info on the Singapore airlines refund policy, contact the airline’s customer services, and talk to the live experts on its customer services. They’ll surely help you with your refunds, reservations, and other related queries.
Official website: https://www.singaporeair.com
Regarding refund: https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/sg/travel-info/charges-changes/cancellations-refunds/
Customer service: 1 (800) 742-3333