If the passenger wants to know how much kg Qatar Airways baggage allowance is, according to the baggage policy, they can bring baggage whose length+width+height should not exceed 158 cm or 300 cm. A single piece of baggage should weigh 32kg. The passenger must pay the excess baggage charges if the baggage weighs more than 32kg. If the passenger exceeds the baggage allowance under the weight or piece, they must pay the charges.
The baggage allowance for Qatar economy class is 1 piece of baggage, and that weight should be 7kg, and the dimension is 50 x 37 x 25 cm. If your baggage allowance gets exceeded, you must pay the charges. If you require more information about Qatar Airways baggage allowance economy, you can visit the official website, and you will get all the information regarding your query as quickly as possible.
Yes, you can do the check-in of 2 bags with Qatar Airways. If you are traveling under business or economy, you can check the 2 baggage with yourself, but their dimension and weight should not be exceeded; if it gets exceeded, you must pay the charges. Dimensions and weight of the economy or business are given below:
• For Economy: 32kg maximum dimensions 62in/ 158cm.
• For First and Business Class: 23 kg maximum dimensions 62in/ 158cm.
Qatar airways allow passengers for free baggage but on some terms and conditions, and it is not applicable on every ticket. Here are some terms and conditions:
• If you are traveling in the first and business class, you can take 2 pieces of baggage; the weight should be 15kgs, and a dimension should not exceed 50x37x25cms.
• If you are traveling under economy class, you can take 1 bag with you, and the baggage weight should not exceed more than 7 kgs, and the dimension should not exceed 50x 37 x 25 cms.
If you are a student in Qatar and you want to know about the Qatar Airways baggage allowance for students, you can read the given information:
• If you are a student member and have purchased the Burgundy membership Tier, you can avail of an extra baggage allowance. Under this, you can be brought 1 piece of baggage, and the weight should be 10 kg. It applies to specific routes when you are traveling on Qatar Airways-operated flights.
• When the student makes a booking by purchasing a non-discounted published fare, they will be eligible for the extra baggage allowance by presenting a digital student club membership card, a student ID, a university acceptance letter, or a student visa during the check-in.
Yes, Qatar allows 3 bags for students. If you are a student in Qatar, you should present your valid school id; after that, the airline will allow you to take 3 bags for students. If you require any other information about the baggage, you can speak with a live person who will solve your query as quickly as possible.
Students can carry 10 kg of baggage if they want to take more baggage with them, so they must provide a valid student ID card and a valid Govt. approved photo Id. If they have a piece of excess baggage, the total weight should be 25kg. If it gets more weight, they must pay the charges.
Yes, Qatar charges for infants but on specific routes. For all other routes, infants must travel at the adult fare. If you have any queries regarding Qatar Airways baggage allowance for infants, you should read the baggage policy or speak with the representative on a call. If you are traveling with an infant, you can take one piece of baggage, and the weight should be 23 kg in all classes.
If the passenger wants to add the baggage after making the reservation on Qatar Airways, They can opt for the manage booking option or connect with the representative on a call. To add the baggage after the reservation, they must pay the charges. Here is the process to add the baggage on Qatar Airways:
To add the baggage to Qatar airways, you must follow some steps. After creating the reservation, you can add your baggage to the airline. Follow the process:
If the passenger wants to add the baggage, they can dial the official number of the airline: 1(877) 777-287. Follow the IVR commands and speak with the representative to add the baggage. Now, the representative will add their baggage, and they will get the notification on their registered email id and text on the phone number.