How much is the cost of upgrading premium economy to business on Air France?
Air France is the flag carrier of France and is headquartered in Tremblay-en, France. The airline is top-rated for its inflight service and ground facilities. The best thing that makes Air France a preferable airline is that it stays true to its commitment. If you are ready to increase travel expenditure even more, then you should try the seat upgrade facility of Air France.
Air France allows its travelers to make seat upgrades by paying some applicable charges. This article can guide you efficiently to get detailed knowledge about the Air France upgrade facility.
Air France Seat upgrade fare terms and conditions
To upgrade a seat, Air France can charge you up to $250 - $500 depending on the type of fare you selected while booking the ticket. Travelers can upgrade their premium economy seats to business class by any of the two mentioned methods-
Upgrade using Air France website
If the Air France upgrade cost fits your budget, then do not contemplate upgrading your premium economy to business class. To complete the upgrade, follow the given comprehensive steps:
- Open the official Air France website using your preferred search engine.
- Choose the Manage Travel section given on the navigation bar.
- Enter your booking details- reservation number and passenger’s last name, then click on the Next button.
- Now you need to click on the Edit Booking section and choose the seat upgrade section.
- Proceed further with the Air France instructions and formalities.
- Further, the airline recalculates the charges, and you will get to review the details on your screen.
- If you are satisfied with the applied charges, proceed towards the payment section.
- Choose a payment option, enter your payment details and complete the transaction to upgrade your seat to business class.
- You will receive the seat upgrade notification at your registered email address.
Upgrade using the miles:
- Air France gives the opportunity to its every passenger to travel in comfort and luxury, which is why Air France has introduced the Miles membership. Miles can be the best option to upgrade your seats on Air France, as you might be able to get the upgrade inexpensively.
- If you have collected some miles, this is the best time to redeem those points and cut your travel expenses.
- Follow all the seat upgrades steps and choose the Pay Using Miles option in the payment section; you will receive the seat upgrade message in your email.
Using above mentioned steps, you can benefit from the Air France upgrade privilege. If you face any trouble upgrading your premium economy seat to business class, consider contacting the Air France customer service.