How to change name on Flair flight ticket?
In case a person has made their ticket recently with Flair Airlines to visit some of their desired destinations but due to some situations they need to change their name on the booked ticket like marriage, divorce, or for any other legal reasons. They may be curious about the name change procedure and policies with Flair Airline flight tickets. In this situation, travelers can do Flair Airlines name change online through the official website of the airline and offline via phone calls and at the airport. If you haven't corrected your name earlier on the reservation ticket, then you can follow the below-provided instructions to change your name online with Flair Airline tickets:
- For the first step, you can navigate to the official portal of Flair Airlines: https://flyflair.com/
- Then, you need to select the option of "my booking" from the top of their page.
- Now, you have to enter your reservation number and surname provided in the ticket.
- Click the button "find my booking."
- After that, you will find the option to "edit your name."
- Now, you need to go under this section and then enter your correct name.
- You can save the new changes in your name.
- After that, you have to move forward with the procedure and need to pay the applicable name change fee through any payment method.
- Now, complete the procedure, and then you will receive the confirmation from Flair Airline regarding the name change.
Terms and conditions for flight change with Flair Airlines:
The name change on every airline might differ as some airlines allow the passengers to do a full name change on the confirmed or reserved ticket, whereas, with some other airlines, the airline does not permit the passengers to correct names on confirmed reservations. So, here are some Flair Airlines name change policy mentioned in which every passenger need to adhere to the correct name on a ticket to avoid any problems:
- If you don't want to pay a name change fee, you can request a name change within 24 hours of ticket booking.
- Passengers are advised to request the name change at least seven days before the flight's departure.
- As per the Flair Airlines policy, passengers can change their entire name up to two letters in the first name, middle name, and surname.
- As per the airline rules, travelers are also allowed to remove their first, second, and third names on the ticket.
- According to the Flair Airlines guidelines, the passengers are prohibited from changing their date of birth gender on their original ticket.
- Travelers cannot edit their prefix titles like MR, MS, or MRS on the booking.
- In case a passenger requests for a name change on a Flair Airline ticket three hours before the flight departure, then the airline will not accommodate any request for the name correction.
- Passengers who have made their ticket through any travel agent must contact that third party to make any amendments to the ticket.
Cost for a name change with Flair Airline ticket:
When a person is making plans to change their name on their Flair Airline reservation ticket, then, in this case, they might be in a dilemma about the Flair Airlines name change fee, which they need to pay while processing the name correction. Read the given information:
- Passengers must pay $150 as the name change fee for changes has been made within 3 to 48 hours from the plane departure.
- Changes will be made after 24 hours and will require some fee to be paid by the passengers.
- The name change fee on the Flair Airline varies from ticket to ticket, which can fluctuate and depend on the distance your flight covers.
- If the departure date is over seven days, you must pay $74 as a change fee.
- Passengers making a name change within 48 hours to 7 days from the flight departure will be charged $99 as a penalty fee on Flair Airlines.
Requirements for a name change on Flair Airlines:
In case a traveler wants to correct their name on the reservation but they are wondering about Flair Airlines name change requirements, here are some documents that you need to present while changing your name on the ticket:
- People who have recently got married will need to show their marriage certificate to their name on the ticket.
- In case a person has got divorced, then he has to present a divorce certificate or other legal documents for a name change with Flair Airlines flight.
- If you have mistakenly typed the incorrect spelling of your name, then the government approval ID is required to present for a name change.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else, Flair Airlines?
No, Flair Airlines doesn't allow passengers to transfer the reservation ticket to someone else since it is not included in the airline policy and rules. Passengers can change their reservation, Flair Airlines name correction, change the destination, reschedule the departure date, and more with their ticket. However, name changes on the confirmed ticket are not allowed. As the reservation tickets on Flair Airlines are non-transferable, the people need to cancel their tickets and then make a new booking with the new traveler's name. Cancellation charges will also apply as per the airline guidelines and policy.