Allegiant Air Seat Change Process
Are you not satisfied with the seat that has been assigned to you on Allegiant Air? If this is the case then you shall not get disappointed as allegiant airline has provided an option to passengers where they can change their seat. But if you do not know whether you can proceed for an allegiant air change seat or how to change then you can follow the steps below. To know whether you can change your seat you can either log into the official website or may get in touch with its customer support.
Learn How To Change Seats on Allegiant Air!
- The passenger may land on any web browser and head over to the official website of Allegiant Air.
- Tap on the “Manage Booking” option from the top of the page and move further.
- Enter the required booking or reservation number and last name on the page that gets displayed in front of you.
- When the booking details are displayed, tap on the corresponding booking to find the “Edit Booking” option.
- On a new screen, your booking details get displayed where you need to tap on the “Change Seat” option.
- The flight’s seat map is displayed in front of you where you will be selecting the seat by tapping on it and enter your name and other details to confirm the seat.
- Enter your name, age, contact number etc. and check for the payment details. You will be required to pay the difference between the payment from the previous booking and the current booking.
- The changes done will be mailed over the email that you entered at the time of booking.
So, with the help of the Allegiant Air seat change option, passengers can choose to change their seats. And in case, passengers need any kind of help then he is free to get in touch with allegiant customer service which is active on different platforms irrespective of the time.