No, there is no official announcement from the airline to suspend or cancel any flight to Florida. The airline is operating the flights as per the schedule. Moreover, if you have made a flight reservation on Allegiant Air, you don't need to wonder about the flight departure. You can travel as per the information that you received while booking that tickets.
Apart from this, whenever you want to know that has Allegiant canceled flights to Florida or not, you can go to the airline's website. There you can check the flight status. Or else, you can contact the reservation support team to get all details.
Besides, if you are curious to know what will happen if the flight is canceled by the airline; you should go through the information explained below.
• There are times when due to some unavoidable circumstances the airline couldn't operate flights. When a situation appears due to some natural calamities or airstrikes (Situations not in control of the airline), the airline doesn't charge you for rebooking a flight ticket.
• When an airline cancels your flight ticket, it provides you the very next accessible flight to your destination. In case the airline fails to provide you another flight, you can demand a refund for your flight.
• The airline compensates the passenger when the flight gets delayed or canceled due to the airline's fault. And there will be no rebooking charges for you to travel to the same destination.
Apart from this, if you want to know the Allegiant Air cancellations policy, you can go through the given information. Here are some important points for you from the cancellation policy of Allegiant Air.
• All the flight tickets regardless of fare type are eligible to cancel the ticket without any additional charges when canceling within 24 hours.
• Also, bookings made seven or more days before the departure is eligible for 24 hours cancellation policy. Flights booked within seven days are required to pay the cancellation charges even on canceling the tickets within 24 hours.
• As per the Allegiant Air cancellation policy, once a refund request application is approved, you receive the amount through the same currency via the same mode of transaction.
• It may take up to seven workings to get the refund once your refund request is approved by the airline. In case you face any delay, you are required to contact the bank. Or else, you can contact the payment interface through which you booked the tickets.
With the above details, you will be able to understand the cancellation policy and won't be wondering to get an answer for is Allegiant canceling flights out of Florida. Just in case, you still have more queries and want to know more about Allegiant Air and the cancellation policy of the airline, you can contact customer service. The reservation support team representatives are available over a phone call to provide you all help. All it takes making a phone call and you will be in touch with the customer support team. So, without wasting time, make a phone call, and get complete and reliable support from the experts.