Singapore airlines flight delay compensation
Singapore Airlines is considered to be the best airline when it comes to making its customers satisfied. That’s why it provides you compensation for the canceled or delayed flight.
In this article, you will learn all about the Singapore Airlines flight compensation policy and how you can claim it. You can also find useful information about a canceled flight from Singapore Airlines.
Singapore Airlines compensation policy
- If the Singapore Airlines flight is delayed for more than 3 hours, you are eligible to claim compensation.
- You will get the amount between 250€ to 600€ as compensation.
- If you have already been departed from an EU airport, then also you can claim compensation.
- If your Singapore Airlines flight has been canceled without any prior notice between 0-14 days, you can get compensation.
- You could get your compensation if you were denied boarding due to lack of seats or overselling of tickets.
- In case you have missed a connecting flight due to a delay of the first flight, you will get some amount depending on your ticket form.
What should you do in case of a delayed flight?
- You need to ask the reason for the delay in the flight.
- After that, you should get confirmation of the delay from the airline customer service.
- Keep the note of the actual arriving time of the airline,
- You can also collect the additional photo or evidence of the delay or cancellation.
- Fill a compensation claim form to get your refund.
- Check the compensation policy if you are eligible to get the refund or not.
- Contact the airline customer service to get the confirmed information.
How can you claim compensation at Singapore Airlines?
- You need to get to the official website of Singapore Airlines.
- There you will find the Help option at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Now you need to find the compensation option from the headings given on the page.
- Click on the Claim compensation option and fill the form giving all the above-mentioned details.
- Now you can submit the forms for the cross-check.
- If you are eligible for compensation, you will get your money within a few working days.
So, this is all you have to know about Singapore airlines flight delay compensation. You can also contact the airline to get information in detail. To get the confirmation from customer service, you can find the contact option at the last of the homepage.