Latest updates on Norwegian Air cancellation policy due to Coronavirus
It’s been months since the outbreak of the pandemic, COVID-19 that has severely impacted air travel. However, some airlines are helping out the people during these hard times by making changes in their policies.
Further, for the passengers who have booked reservations with Norwegian Airlines, they will be glad to know that the airline has made some certain changes in the cancellation provisions. And to help passengers get a clear idea about the updates in the Norwegian cancellation policy 24 hours, they can read out the article for more info.
Get to know about current updates for the cancellation policy of Norwegian Air step by step:
- As per the latest update in the Norwegian cancellation policy, the passengers can easily cancel their booking with the airline and claim a refund for the unused part of the ticket.
- And if the flight cancellation is made on the part of the airlines, then passengers can claim for an unused part of the flight and will be offered 20 percent extra points that they can use for future travel.
- Further, the passengers are offered a flight change option for the canceled flight. For more information regarding this, the passenger can contact the reservation department of the airline.
- Also, while changing the flight, the passenger will not be charged additional fees and are offered a waiver considering various conditions.
- Moreover, the passengers are allowed to convert their refund amount into travel credits.
- Lastly, there are no updates regarding the Norwegian cancellation fee. Hence, it is suggested to the passengers to reach out to the airline directly.
Hence, this was the complete information regarding the Norwegian air cancellation policy 24 hours that one requires to know. For queries and more info, the passenger can feel free to contact the reservation department of the airline by dialing their toll-free number or by seeking assistance over email.