When can you check-in for a LOT Flight?
Boarding a flight can be a lengthy procedure involving several steps before one enters the plane. Since each of these steps can be considerably lengthy, and each of the airlines involves somewhat different policies, going through the check-in policies can be helpful for a smooth onboarding experience.
LOT Polish Airlines flyers also have to abide by the LOT Airlines check-in policies, as discussed ahead. One can read further to obtain useful information on these policies and methods of LOT check-in.
What is the LOT flight check-in policy?
- One can check in through the internet using the LOT Airlines website or their mobile application.
- The check-in can also be made physically at the airport using the self-help kiosk and check-in counters.
- An automated check-in option can also be used, which is displayed while booking a LOT flight.
The online check-in facility allows one to check-in 24 hours before the flight departure and closes 120 mins before flight departure. The following points list the LOT Airlines check-in time for each of the check-in options.
- The online check-in facility allows one to check-in 24 hours before the flight departure and closes 120 mins before flight departure.
- The airport check-in options open 2 hours earlier than the flight departure for short and medium-haul flights. The cut-off time for the check-in is variable and may be anywhere between 30 mins to 1 hour for these short or medium-haul flights.
- For long-haul flights, the airport check-in starts 3 hours before the flight departure and closes 60 mins before the flight departure.
- For PLL LOT destinations, the check-in at the airport opens 23 hours before the flight departure and closes 1 hour before the departure.
How can I check in for a LOT flight?
Check-in at the airport is free of cost. But if one is using the LOT Airlines web check-in, then a fee would be applied. It's recommended to reach the airport at least 4 hours before the flight departure as the ticket and baggage check-in can be considerably time-consuming.
- Open the official LOT homepage and click on the "Check-in" tab at the top.
- Using the passenger's surname and the reservation number of the ticket, search for the flight ticket.
- Next, click on "Check-in" and pay the fee if prompted.
- The website will send you an email that will include the boarding pass if the check-in is successful.
One can check in using self-help kiosks or at the check-in counter. The flight reservation details will again be needed for this, and flyers are advised to reach the airport in ample time before flight departure if they seek to check in physically.
- The LOT mobile application can also check-in and download the boarding pass on the phone or via email, as desired.
- Open the LOT app and tap on "Check-in."
- Choose the flight reservation and pay the check-in fees, if any.
- The boarding pass will be available to be sent to the person's email or downloaded on the phone.
LOT Airlines check-in Baggage
According to the baggage policies, LOT Airlines check-in baggage includes one bag with a maximum weight of 23 kg for standard/flex economy tickets for any route. Two bags of 32 kg maximum are allowed on international business short-haul flights. For international flights long haul flights:
- Three bags of 32 kg maximum are allowed in business class.
- Two bags of 23 kg maximum are allowed on Premium Economy.
- In any case, the bag's total dimension should be limited to 158 Cm.
One can also call the LOT customer care for further queries or concerns regarding the LOT flight Check-in.
Official weblink: https://www.lot.com
Regarding online check-in visit: https://www.lot.com/lv/en/journey/information-checkin/web-check-in